The Camp is made up of several territories, which can be accessed one after another.
- starting territory
- Territory Land Beyond the River, via Gates
- Territory Land by the Gate, via Pit
- Territory Lands by the Castle, via Ancient Gates
- Gates to Land Beyond the River: 100 Hammer, 10 Boots, 10 Gloves; Reward: 2000
- Pit to Land by the Gate: 300 Stones, 20 Wheel, 5 Gauntlet; Reward: 3000
- Ancient Gates to Lands by the Castle: 200 Silk, 150 Fur, 10 Cuirass; Reward: 5000
On starting the game the Camp's starting area has:
- Structures: A Tent, Table, Fitting Room, Bulletin Board; renewable ruins of Forge, Workshop, Sawmill;
- Decorations: 1 Idol (winged lion man), 1 Dummy, 1 Viscount Flag, 2 Briar-rose, 8 Fence (brown),1 Fence (with vines), 1 Fence (with vines, broken), 3 Colored (Center), 1 Paved (Middle), 18 Paved (End);
- Treasures: ???.
Land Beyond the River has:
- Structures: Quarry;
- Decorations: 8 Paved (end), 7 Paved (Middle), 2 Paved Corner;
- Treasures: 5 yellow-red gift box, 2 purple gift boxes.
Land by the Gate has:
- Decorations: Fountain, 1 Paved Corner, 7 Paved (end), 1 Paved (center), 1 Fence (brown), 8 Fence (with vines), 2 Fence (with vines, broken);
- Treasures: 3 yellow-red gift box, 1 red gift bag.
Lands by the Castle has:
- Platform for Castle
- Decorations: Statue of a boy, 2 Paved (end);
- Treasures: 4 yellow-red gift box, 2 purple gift boxes.