Dwarfville (formerly Dwarfsville) is a location that can be reached via the Portal. It is unlocked by the title Marquis/Marquise, alternatively access to ownership rights can be purchased for 10,000 .
Dwarfville has six houses located in the starting area of the small village, which has two craftswomen and four craftsmen which are lodges housing the dwarves of the Village. The Crafts-lodge are also warehouses used for crafting items and "Materials Sets" that can be used for construction once restored.
The area is made up of several territories, which can be accessed one after another.
- starting territory North part of the village, via Portal
- Territory Eastern part of the village., via Eastern Arch
- Territory Western part of the village./West Dwarfville area, via Western Arch
- Territory South part of the village./South Dwarfville area, via Southern Arch
- Eastern Arch: 200 Stones, 20 Mortar, 50 Shingles; 10,000
- Western Arch: 20 Rods, 5 Rainbow, 5 Boots; 10,000
- Southern Arch: 200 Planks, 20 Ribbon, 5 Ladder; 10000
- Craftsmen, Craftswomen
- Scarlet Flower Bed
- Sawmill, Quarry
The starting territory has:
- Decoration/ Structure: Craftsmen (lvl 2), Craftswomen (lvl 1), Flower Garden (red), 29 Paved path (1 Old Up, 23 Up, 2 Corner, 3 Left), 3 Stone wall;
- Animals: 2 Cows, 1 sheep;
The Western part of the village has:
- Decoration/ Structure: Craftsmen (lvl 1), Scarlet Flower Bed, 8 Colored path (center), 10 Paved path (7 Old Up, 3 Up), 4 Fence (brown with vines);
- Animals: 2 Sheep;
- Crop: 4 Nut Trees.
The Eastern part of the village has:
- Decoration/ Structure: Craftswomen (lvl 1), Craftsmen (lvl 1), Flower Bed (red-orange), ruined Quarry, 25 Paved path (16 Old Up, 9 Up);
The South part of the village has:
- Decoration/ Structure: Craftsmen (lvl 1), ruined Sawmill, Gates of Love, Dragon lantern, 10 Fence (5 brown with vines, 5 brown with vines broken), 10 Paved path (4 Old Up, 6 Up);
- Animals: 2 Cows;
- Item: 2 Hay x250;
- Crop: .
- ↑ Location Dwarfsville was renamed to Dwarfville in the 21.07.2015 update.