- For the building sometimes also called Estate, see Manor.
Subareas/-territories: The Estate is made up of several territories, which can be accessed one after another.
- starting territory (center-north)
- Territory Beyond The Wall, via Gates. (E)
- Territory Western, via Bridge. (S)
- Territory Waterfall (area), via Rubble. (W)
- Territory Mountain (area), via Upper Bridge. (W) It also unlocks the platform (NW), reserved for the Castle.
- Manor, Kitchen, Table, Fashion House: Lady-specific structures.
- Fitting Room, Bulletin Board: game function buildings.
- Workshop, Sawmill, Quarry: production structure and resource gathering structures.
- Statue of a girl, Statue of a boy: decorations.
- Gates/East Gate to Beyond The Wall: 250 Lanterns, 150 File, 50 Hammer; Reward: 2000
- Bridge to Western Territory: 300 Wood, 300 Stones, 30 Nails; Reward: 3000
- Rubble/Lift to Waterfall: 500 Wood, 40 Ribbon, 5 Ladder OR? 150 Planks, 15 Ribbon, 10 Marble; 4000
- Upper Bridge to Mountain: 1000 Stones, 300 Coffee, 50 paint OR? 1000 Stones, 20 Mortar, 10 Drill Bit; 5000
- Broken/Buried Stairs, via Hill leading back to Starting territory. (unlocked with Upper Bridge)
- Portal to the Zoo (east, across river): travel to Zoo
On starting the game, the Estate has all the following content (click expand to open the collapsed list):
Estate's starting area has:
- Structure: A Manor, Table, Fitting Room, Bulletin Board, renewable ruins of (Kitchen, Workshop, Sawmill, Quarry);
- Decoration: Ruined Fountain, 2 Ruined Statue (Statue of a boy, Statue of a girl); 1 Vase (with roses), 21 Fence (4 brown, 14 brown with vines, 3 broken brown with vines), 35 footpaths (11 Colored center, 7 Paved Up, 17 Paved Old Up);
- Animals: 1 Chicken;
- Crop: 1 Apple Tree , 1 Cherry Tree, 15 Garden Beds (4 Empty, 1 Lanterns, 4 Raspberry, 6 Wheat
- Treasures: 6 Gift yellow-red, 2 Gift bag red, 1 nest.
Beyond the Wall has:
- Structure: Fashion House;
- Decoration: 3 Paved (end) 1 Paved (Middle);
- Treasures: 4 yellow-red gift box, 1 purple gift boxes, 1 nest.
Western Territory has:
- Decoration: 1 Paved Corner, 2 Paved (end);
- Treasures: 2 yellow-red gift box, 1 purple gift boxes.
- Decoration: 1 Paved (center), 3 Paved (end);
- Treasures: 1 yellow-red gift box, 1 purple gift boxes.
Mountain has: Stairs leading back to starting area
- Platform for Castle
- Decoration: 8 Paved (end);
- Treasures: 1 yellow-red gift box, 1 red gift bag.