Glory ( ), also called Reputation, is a measurement gained through various means. Higher glory gives higher titles, which give the player more Admirers and opens new options in the Market and other places.
Up until Lv 6 Countess/Count glory is counted continously. Titles above Lv 6 Countess/Count are achieved in a contest that counts weekly glory ranks and resets each week. Once the current maximum possible level of glory is reached by a player, all newly acquired glory in converted into coins instead.
For levels gained and things unlocked through leveling, see Level.
- rewarded from tasks and quests
- rewarded from combat and dedicated victories, dishes
- exchanged for collections: Heraldry Collection, Lockets Collection, Coins Collection, Pirate Collection
- visitor interaction (plus bonuses from clothes):
- Manor, Tent, Statue of a girl, Statue of a boy, Dummy
- Ancient Swords, Sacred Well, Stone Throne
- Defender Flag, Flowerbed
- Malachite Toad, Monument, Queen statue, King statue
- Christmas Carrousel, Christmas Lantern, Post Clock
- prize cups: Craftsman's Pennant, Harvester's Pennant, Chef's Pennant, Winner's Pennant, Glory Pennant
·English: Title · Español: Título · Français: Titre ·
(The glory counter resets and starts from 0 with each gained title.)
| +2 max |
| +2 max |
|+1||Cocoa Beans, Vanilla; Cane as gift; decorations: Viscount Flag, Valentine Fence, Gates of Love;|
The upper titles are awarded according to a different system. Instead of a continuous accumulation of glory, it switches to a weekly competition to gain glory after which the player's glory counter is reset to 0. (It functions much like the Top of the week.) Each week, the top few glory earners in a title category receive a mark for a win. After several such wins, the player is promoted to the next higher title category.
Upon Reaching Count/Countess players are eligible for the upper titles. Players of the title Count/Countess who reach the Top 100 three times get the title of Marquis/Marquise. Players of the title Marquis/Marquise who reach the Top 10 three times get the title of Duke/Duchess. Players of the title Duke/Duchess who reach the Top 5 three times get the title of Prince/Princess.
Once in possession of the title Prince/Princess, all glory earned is converted into coins. An exception to that is the Blitz Cup Glory competition to win the Glory Pennant, which while active does count glory gained during that time.
The glory counter resets and starts from 0 every week, Sunday 11pm (GMT+2).
| +2 max |
| +5 max |
For being in the Top 100 Glory Players also receive a bountiful weekly gift of RUBIES!!!