The War Flower, if you take care of him in a timely manner, it will "horrify" you with its fruitful bounty. It is the immortal flower of war having unlimited number of harvests.
|1 rewarded by quest What War Grows From|
|50 Iron, 10 Nails, 5 Dragon Tooth||1000|
|10 Steel, 10 Dragon Tooth, 3 Draconite||2000|
|10 Plates, 20 Dragon Tooth, 5 Draconite||3000|
|5 Cuirass, 30 Dragon Tooth, 10 Draconite||3000|
|3 Paint, 3 Pipe, 3 Dragon Tooth, 168 h to take care of, 72 h to ripen|
The structure can be harvested regularly on a cycle, to receive numerous rewards. It takes 3 days to bloom and be ready to harvest. When harvested it needs to be provided with certain items to restart the cycle, during a phase of 7 days. If it is not tended to within this time limit it wilts, and will need additional items to repair and restart it again. Storing the structure also wilts it.
Caring after harvest:
Repairing after wilting:
- Stage 1: 10 Reedpipe, 5 Dragon Tooth, 1 Draconite
- Stage 2: 5 Paint, 5 Reedpipe, 5 Dragon Tooth
- Stage 3: 3 Paint, 3 Reedpipe, 3 Dragon Tooth
War Flower harvest:
- ? items: Plates, Belt, Boots, Gloves, Buckle, Knife, Cuirass, Plumage, Gauntlet, Band, Steel, Victorium III, Victorium IV
- ? Collection items: Helmet Collection, Horse Collection, Heraldry Collection
Items drop upon each harvest (according to the Russian version):
- 21 Energy;
- 2000 experience ;
- 7 items (plates, crest, buckle, belt, glove, gauntlet, cuirass, boots, steel, tooth dragon );
- 3 piece collection (horse, heraldry, butterflies, makeup, helmet).
Warning: If you are unable to look after your flowers, do not harvest them! Then the flower will not wither!!!