- no construction required
- 1 rewarded by quest Special Game
- storable in the Inventory
|1+1 + 2-2's/2-3's/2-4's/2-5's/2-6's|
2+2 + 2-1's/2-3's/2-4's/2-5's/2-6's
3+3 + 2-1's/2-2's/2-4's/2-5's/2-6's
4+4 + 2-1's/2-2's/2-3's/2-5's/2-6's
5+5 + 2-1's/2-2's/2-3's/2-4's/2-6's
6+6 + 2-1's/2-2's/2-4's/2-4's/2-5's
|3 ZONK! in a row||-1000|
1. Throw the dice. Pick at least one scoring combo. See table on the left for scoring combos. You can finish the round only when you have at least 300 points.
2. Throw again? Go ahead. But if there are no scoring combos in your throw you will Zonk!
3. Zonk for three rounds in a row and you will lose 1,000 points. If all six dice make scoring combos in a round you get an extra throw and the round is continued.
4. Combo roayale (1-2-3-4-5-6 straight rolled at once) bring 1,000 guaranteed points and an extra throw. There are 10 rounds in Zonk. You have to get the declared number of points
5. Double points (2+2+2+2 or more dice of the same number rolled at once) continually doubles in number. Example; three 2's equal 200. Each 2 added after will be an additional 200. Making it 400 then 600 then 800. If it were 1's you would get 1000 then 1000 each after that, making it 2000, 3000, etc....
1. Get the declared number of points and win coins, energy and even rubies.
4. If you score the declared number of points you win! Your winnings equal your bet times the ratio of the declared amount.
5. If you do not score the declared amount you will only lose your bet.
6. Wishing you: NOT TO ZONK!
Quests using the object:Edit
- Special Game (Knight quest): rewarded
- Time to Relax (Knight quest)
- Combos and Rewards (Knight quest)
- KnB Tips: How to play Zonk is a fan-made video in YouTube giving tips to help you win Zonk.